Support The Ministry Of Compass Bible Church
As we often say at CBC, if you are “just visiting” this site we want to make it clear that we are not interested in you giving any money to the church. This link is here as a way for committed participants and others who are being edified and equipped by this ministry to give as a part of their worship and their grateful response to God’s provision in their own lives. May God encourage your heart as you partner with us in seeing more people come to know him, love him and serve him.
Ways to Give
In addition to cash gifts, there are a number of other ways to support the ministry of Compass Bible Church and leave an eternal legacy with the assets God has entrusted to you. They include some of the following assets and gifting plans:
- Appreciated Securities (publicly traded stock, closely-held stock, mutual funds, bonds)
- Real Estate (residential, commercial, income property, leasehold, vacation home, life estate, remainder interest)
- Life Insurance Policy (paid-up or non-paid up policies)
- Personal Property (artwork, collectables, gemstones)
- Intellectual Property (patents, royalties, copyrights)
- Bequests (remember CBC in your will or living revocable trust)
- Beneficiary Designations (name CBC as a testamentary of your IRA, 401k, 403b, or qualified retirement plan)
For more information on these and other creative tax-wise charitable gift and estate planning strategies, please contact Erica at email@example.com.
On Thursday, March 16, 2017, we moved to a new giving platform (PUSH PAY) that enables more flexibility with scheduling your automated giving. The link below will take you to a new page that will allow you to set up one-time or recurring giving.
Technical Problems? One-time and recurring giving plans can also be set-up over the phone. Call the church office at 714-719-1561.